Holtzman Appraisal & Consulting Services, Inc. is client-driven, with the flexibility to meet most needs, whether it is an appraisal review, a market and feasibility study, initial consult on a potential conservation easement, or just to prepare your property for sale.
Types of Consulting Include:
• An initial valuation of a potential conservation easement, to see if pursuing an easement gift makes economic sense
• Advising localities on the highest and best use of a proposed project
• Asset portfolio valuation, determining the most attractive properties to keep and the ones to sell soon to maximize profit
• Market and feasibility studies to assist developers with the type of and scope of product, to maximize absorption and pricing
• Market and feasibility studies for pre-sale preparation and marketing brochures
• Income and expense analyses to optimize property performance
Mr. Holtzman has advised developers for decades on how to structure small and large-scale master plans and subdivisions to maximize absorption and retail pricing.
Market studies for residential and mixed-use master plans, golf courses and hotels are among the many consultation services that Holtzman Appraisal & Consulting Services, Inc. provides.